Commercial Office Pipe Break in Andover, MA
This flooded office in Andover, MA was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of the water damage; there was standing water throughout the main floor of the building. The after picture was taken only a few weeks after the incident.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.