Water Damage in Andover, MA
This water damage in Andover, MA was the result of a broken pipe.The water came in from a hot water heater on the third floor, affecting the apartment on the second floor and first floor ceilings and floors.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?