Garage Water Damage Before/After in Andover, MA
This garage suffered water damage from above. You can see the water dripped down the walls from the bulk heads. We will dry out the concrete along with other materials in order to help prevent microbial growth. Other porous materials are removed in order to remediate the situation.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of The Andovers arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.