Water Damage in Andover, MA
This flooded bedroom in Andover was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of the water damage; the water came through the ceiling affecting the drywall, insulation, and contents. We returned the room to normalcy and ready for a contractor to come in and repair.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.