Water Damage in this Andover Home
This family’s Andover residence experienced serious water damage after a pipe break. SERVPRO of The Andovers has the expertise and equipment to mitigate residential water losses just like this one. In this particular situation, we stabilized the situation with drying equipment, remove the affected carpeting, and disinfected the area. The family was very grateful to be able to use the space again within a matter of days!
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?